Audit tool from professionals for professionals
Tool for the structured execution of audits. Suitable for all sets of rules and internal standards.
Audit implementation and
Audit documentation made easy
Auditing can be a powerful tool. The prerequisite is a qualified auditor and a tool that helps to maintain an overview.
The Medical.Impulse Audittool supports auditors in carrying out audits systematically, regardless of the rules and regulations. It enables auditing either by standards chapter or by process. Colored markings and percentages show the audit progress. The final report is generated automatically and contains an evaluation matrix of the auditor.
The tool impresses with simplicity, finesse and high practicality. All important information on the degree of processing and documentation can be seen at a glance. The tool was designed by Prof. Dr. Martin Hinsch, himself an authenticated auditor for ISO 9001 and EN 9100 for many years. With feedback from many colleagues, it is a tool by practitioners for practitioners.
- Clear navigation and simple control through the audit tool
- Incl. Audit planning and automatic creation of the audit report (de/en)
- Own assessment sections for KPI target achievement + findings from previous audit
- Summary evaluation matrix across all important processes
- Export PDF reports and Excel work files
- For internal or supplier audits
Simple audit and
- Audit planning – free text or selection from drop-down menu
- Easy access to old audits
- Unlimited creation of new rule sets
- Add new rule sets or changes easily via Excel upload
- Audit master data easy to customize and “copy & paste” function for follow-up audit
Simple audit execution
- Evaluation by simply clicking through the requirements
- Flexibly deposit evidence or view expected evidence
- Sorting of audit questions according to rule chapters or areas/processes
- Progress bar for status determination
- Generate audit report at the push of a button
- Flexible usability across many control systems
- Simple operability
- Clear reporting suitable for work and management level
- Works even without Internet in departments & at WLAN-poor auditoriums