Human Factors E-Learning for Medicine
Multimedia online training for hospitals, emergency services, nursing & laboratories for higher patient safety, less errors and lower costs
Human Factors E-Learning
Human factors training is attracting increasing interest in medicine, especially in anesthesia and emergency service.
Our high quality web based training aims to improve patient safety as well as reduce employee errors and associated costs.
Our Human Factors Online Training facilitates your employees to develop an awareness of the human factors. The focus is on the limitations of human performance and the risks and causes of human errors.
With our Human Factors Online Training you gain flexibility through free time allocation as well as reduced working time compared to classroom training through compressed transfer of content.
- Duration approx. 210 min (initial 17 chapters) or less depending on your requirements
- Easy to play, video-animated e-learning with professional sound
- Certificate is send to participants automatically after successful test
- Request for proposal & ask for volume discounts
- Doctors, operating room and ward staff
- Emergency Service Employees,
- Staffing in Nursing Professions,
- Laboratory personnel,
- Staff and managers from the administration
- For new employees and as refresher training or addition to other training courses
- Training structure and design from aviation, examples from medicine
- Suitable as initial or refresher training due to modular structure
- Multiple choice final test with 24 questions from a large question pool
- Saves working time compared to 1-day classroom training
- Teaching of theory as well as practical examples, tips & tricks
- Developing awareness of human errors and employees limitations
- Self-reflection, resulting in fewer errors & lower error costs
- Strengthening patient safety
- Maximum training efficiency
Our Human Factors Online Training provides all relevant content for an understanding of the Human Factors.
Due to the modular structure, you can also configure your training individually. This approach is particularly suitable as initial training for refreshers or for the preparation of other seminars and trainings.
- Error models and theories
- Human performance
- Situational Awareness
- Working environment
- Working conditions
- Factors influencing performance
- Recognizing and avoiding hazzards
- Decision making
- Social environment
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with errors