Human Factors E-Learning for Medicine
Multimedia online training for hospitals, emergency services, nursing & laboratories for higher patient safety, fewer errors and lower costs
Human Factors E-Learning
Human factors training is attracting increasing interest in medicine, especially in anesthesia and emergency medical services.
Our high quality web based training aims to improve patient safety as well as reduce employee errors and associated costs.
With our Human Factors Online Training your employees develop an awareness of the human factor . The focus is on the limits of human performance and the risks and causes of human error.
With our Human Factors Online Training you create flexibility through free time allocation as well as reduced working time requirements compared to classroom training through compressed content transfer.
- Duration approx. 225 min (initial 17 chapters) or less depending on customer requirements
- Just play, video animated e-learning with professional dubbing
- Automatic certificate dispatch after successful test
- 10 CME points, 6 for Refresher (AEK Hamburg)
- Price: 259 EUR (Initial), 139 EUR (Refresher), each plus VAT (volume discounts available)
- Doctors, operating room and ward staff
- Emergency Services Employees,
- Staffing in Nursing Professions,
- Laboratory personnel,
- Employees in Medical care centers and medical offices,
- Medical specialists and managers from the administration
- For new employees and as refresher training or addition to other training courses
- Structure and design from aviation, examples from medicine
- Suitable as initial or refresher training due to modular structure
- Multiple choice final test with 24 questions from large question pool
- Saves working time compared to 1-day presence training
- Teaching of theory as well as practical examples, tips & tricks
- Develop awareness of human error and own limitations
- Self-reflection, result in fewer errors and lower error costs
- Strengthening patient safety
Due to the modular structure, you can also configure your training individually. This approach is particularly suitable for refreshers or for the preparation of other seminars and trainings.
- Error models and theories
- Human performance
- Situational Awareness
- Working environment
- Working conditions
- Factors influencing performance
- Recognize and avoid dangers
- Decision making
- Social environment
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with errors
What our customers say…
Do you already know our books on process / quality and safety management?